- Counter Human trafficking
- 1955 Counseling and Protection Hotline for Foreign Workers (24hr)
- 110 & Other Emergency Numbers
- 165 Anti-Fraud and Internet Scam Hotline
- Juvenile Delinquency Prevention
- 113 Children and Women Protection Hotline
What’s 110 emergency Hotline?
In emergency situations, you can contact the local police by calling 110. The police will therefore contact the ambulance service, fire bureau and other emergency services according to the reported incident.
What’s 112 emergency Hotline?
If you don’t have a SIM card in your mobile phone you can call at 112 and dial 0 to contact the police. 112 is mostly used by the people lost in the mountains and is not recommended whilst calling at 110 is possible due to the fact that it takes more time to be transferred.
Other Useful Numbers in Hsinchu County
- Directory enquiries: 106 (English)、104 (Chinese landline)、105 ( Chinese mobile phone)
- Foreign Workers Counseling and Protection Hotline (national number): 1955 (available in Chinese, English, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese)
- Hsichu County Police Bureau: 110 (National number)、886-3-5513481、886-3-5557953(Foreign Affairs Section)
- Hsinchu County Fire Bureau: 119 (National number)、886 -3-5513520
- Counter Human Trafficking Hotline: 886-2-5388-3095、886-3-5557953、1955
- Hsinchu County Service Center of National Immigration Agency: 886-3-5519905